Iâ€™m only 13 and i weigh 140, but i am 5â€²6â€³!!!I really need to loose weight for Christmas for a dress. What can i do? Please help me!
Well, if you or your kid has a similar situation, I am going to recommend you a nice solution here.
I was asked to review this site MyFitnesspal.com that offers free calorie counter.
Their calorie counter is fast and easy to use and will teach you the nutritional contents of what you are eating, and consequently, how you can make better food choices.
It learns from you! All of us tend to eat the same foods over time. MyFitnessPal.com remembers what youâ€™ve eaten and done most often in the past, and makes it easy for you to add those foods again to your log. So the more you track your meals, the easier it becomes!
The free registration to MyFitnessPal.com will get you –
* The easiest to use food diary on the web â€“ Track what you eat with just a few clicks from anywhere with an internet connection â€“ at home or at work
* A searchable food database of over 6,000 items â€“ and itâ€™s growing everyday!
* Your own personal food database â€“ add your own foods and recipes at any time and access them from anywhere with an internet connection
* Support and motivation from people just like you
* A personalized diet profile â€“ customized to your unique weight loss goals
* Flexibility – their system can support any diet like Atkins, the South Beach Diet, the Zone, and more. No matter what diet youâ€™re on, they can help.
So dont wait start your calorie counting today !!!